TELEPHONE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Business & Professional Exchange, Inc. is seeking TSR's for our Business & Medical Telephone Answering Service located at Cummings Center in Beverly.
We are currently seeking 1st and 2nd shift employees. Weekends and Holidays are required.
Flexible hours and split shifts are available.
Work is to be done in our Beverly, MA office. Telecommuting available after 6 months of satisfactory employment.
Must have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic.
Must be punctual and reliable.
Customer Service Experience helpful. We Will Train.
Background Checks are Required.
TSR's answer phone lines and take messages for over 1000 separate accounts, in a variety of industries, using a computer based scripted messaging system. You are expected to follow set scripts and account/company procedure for accurate and complete message taking. Extra attention is given to strong customer service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to read, write and speak in English at a level normally attained upon successful completion of a high school education or equivalent.
Ability to work in a high pressure environment is a must.
Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
Ability to take and type accurate messages and to follow specific written instructions.
Ability to take control of the call so the information can be taken and saved or dispatched quickly and efficiently.
To Complete the Process:
1. APPLICATION: Complete the following application form.
2. TAKE TYPING TEST: Following the Application is a typing test.
3. COMPLETE TEST SCRIPT: After the typing test is complete, you will be presented with a phone number to call and leave a voicemail. Read all instructions before making the phone call.
You must complete the typing test AND the voice script to be interviewed.
If you are called in to an interview, you will need to know the following information:
1. NO LATE ADMITTANCE will be allowed for the interview. Be at least 15 min early.
2. Interviews may be scheduled in groups.
3. If you need to reschedule your interview, call 978-232-8950 to do so. If you fail to call and do not show for your interview, you will not be able to reschedule.
4. The dress for the interview is business casual (no jeans, T-shirts, or other casual wear).